Toys Paradise Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site. You can earn points by making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews and referring friends to our site.
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
From the very first moment you register with Toys Paradise to start to earn and accrue Paradise Reward points which are then redeemable towards the cost of your orders. Paradise Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience at Toys Paradise and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
How Can I Earn Paradise Reward Points?
Paradise Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Paradise Reward Points balance.
- Registering on the site- Earn rewards points for registering with Toys Paradise.
- Sending Invitations or "Referring Friends" who register on our site — Earn points for invitations that lead to your friends registering on our site.
- Converting Invitations or referrals to Orders — Earn points for every invitation or referral you send out which leads to a sale on our site.
- Review Submission — Earn points for submitting product reviews that are posted on our site.
Please note that Paradise Reward Points are not earned on items purchased during times when there is a "MEGA SALE" or "STOCKTAKE SALE" offered on Toys Paradise. MEGA SALE or STOCKTAKE SALE times will be clearly displayed on the homepage and members will be notified by email.
How Many Paradise Reward Points Can I Earn?
The value of reward points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
- AUD$1.00 spent on Toys Paradise earns 10 reward points. Points accrue on the GST exclusive value of purchases and do not accrue on shipping costs.
- Registered on the site earns 300 reward points.
- Sending invitations that or Referring Friends who register on the site earns 300 rewards points. Unless otherwise agreed with management customers are limited to 10 referrals.
- Converting invitations or referrals or orders earns 1,000 rewards points.
- Reviewing our products and submitting reviews that are posted on our site earns 300 reward points. Unless otherwise agreed with management customers are limited to 100 posted reviews.
- Purchasing E-Gift Cards.
What are my Paradise Rewards Points Worth when Redeeming?
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
100 Paradise Reward points may be redeemed for AUD$0.70. Paradise reward points may not be redeemed for shipping costs.
Please note that Paradise Reward Points cannot be redeemed on items purchasing items during times when there is a "MEGA SALE" or "STOCKTAKE SALE" offered on Toys Paradise. MEGA SALE or STOCKTAKE SALE times will be clearly displayed on the homepage and members will be notified by email.
What are my Paradise Reward Points Minimums and Maximums
Prior to redeeming points with Toy Paradise you must accrue a minimum of 1,000 Paradise Rewards points. The minimum amount of points that value required for redemption at the point of purchase is 1,000 reward points.
Unless otherwise agreed with management, the maximum amount of Paradise reward points that may be accrued by a customer is 150,000 reward points.
Managing My Paradise Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
When do my Paradise Reward Points Expiry?
Paradise Reward points will expire if unused after 12 months from when they were first earned.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.